Dealing with the IRS can be complicated and difficult. Santana’s tax specialists can be of support and relieve this burden. We will make sure your reports to the IRS are complete in a timely and efficient manner.
Santana and Associates provides tax resolution service for tax payers that are having a difficult time paying the IRS. We’re here to advocate for you and give you peace of mind.
There are new reforms and regulations that your business must adhere to. That’s why, now more than ever, it is important that your business has access to the necessary financial tools so you can be and remain successful.
We lead our clients by doing an extensive review of their business. We prepare our clients with various options to different decisions that may arise.
We are your committed associate in success. Our firm is big enough to extend a full range of expert assistance at a reasonable price but small enough to give you the personalized consideration you deserve.
To obtain first-rate results, you will work with our experienced professionals on an exclusive level to discover the most suitable solutions for your individual needs.
Our firm is willing and eager to manage everything for you, so you can concentrate on what matters to you.
Our experienced trained staff stays current with all of the ever changing tax laws. We attend yearly workshops to receive the most updated tax information.
Our purpose is to produce outstanding, professional accounting services while making the tax process an effortless experience.
All Clients Should Bring the Following Items
(Unless Otherwise Stated):
- Social Security cards and birth certificates for any new dependents
- W2 forms from ALL jobs held last year
- 1099 forms issued from unemployment, banks, mutual funds, IRA payouts, 401(k) and other retirement distributions
- Student Loan Interest Paid
- Mortgage interest statement (Form 1098)
- Records for any business activities such as rental, self-employment, etc.
- Current pay stub
- A check or proof of bank account if you wish to directly deposit your refund
- Any other information or notices you received or anything you have questions about
- If you plan to participate in any of the bank/fee withholding products, an official picture ID is required
- If you sold stock, or your broker sold stock for you, you must bring the information from when you bought or received the stock. If you don’t know this information, we can research it for you at a reasonable fee
- If you purchased a home, bring the closing papers
New Clients Must Bring
(In Addition to the Above):
- Copy of last year’s tax return
- Social Security cards for all dependents claimed, or verification of name/social security number of dependents
Amanda is excellent at her job and very professional. She always goes the extra mile to make sure that our understanding and experience is not only met but surpassed. She has been handling our taxes for quite some time now and, with outstanding service, there’s no reason to go anywhere else.
Santana and Associates houses the best tax specialist. Amanda is personally my favorite. She has been doing our taxes for years now and I will never go anywhere else. Very professional and very experienced and the best customer service ever!
Amanda Montemayor did an amazing Job. She was thorough and made sure everything was correct and in order. The staff is friendly and they treat you like family. I would definitely recommend everyone go there.
First time doing my taxes other than turbo tax because I was clueless as to how I’d do all my 1099 forms from my employers, investments, etc. Amanda was so knowledgeable, helpful and overall got the best outcome regarding my situation. My parents have been going here for years for their company. She was nothing but helpful though my process was lengthy. Thank you Amanda and company.
THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO DO YOUR TAXES! I LOVE THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE PATIENCE HERE!! Thank you so much JOSHUA
I have gone to Amanda for a few years now for our taxes and every year I am ready to do them with no worries or stress she explains everything and always is making sure we understand. I thank you for always looking out for what is best for us. My father recommended us to her and ever since our first appointment she has seen us there every year.
I’ve been going to Amanda at Santana and associates for the last three years and the service is professional and the experience is quite nice. Amanda is thorough, knowledgeable and always looks out in your interest while processing your tax return. I highly recommend them as you will not be disappointed.
We started doing our taxes with Santana & Associates through Amanda Montemayor. Thanks Amanda for being someone who is trustworthy and efficient. Blessings!